About the Project
Our research focusses on a group of ninth- and tenth-century manuscripts preserved at the Bibliothèque Nationale de France (BnF), the Bibliothèque Municipale Toussaint of Angers, the Bibliothèque Municipale 'Suzanne Martinet' of Laon, and the Médiathèque of Orléans:
- Angers, Bibliothèque Municipale, MS 476.
- Laon, Bibliothèque Municipale, MS 422.
- Orléans, Médiathèque, MS 182.
- Paris, BnF, Lat. 6400B.
- Paris, BnF, Lat. 7418A.
- Principal Investigator: Dr Jacopo Bisagni (Classics).
- Post-doctoral Researcher: Dr Sarah Corrigan.
- PhD student: Ms Paula Harrison.
- Technical support and Website development: Mr David Kelly (Moore Institute).
We wish to thank for their support:
- Our colleagues in Classics at NUI, Galway, Prof. Michael Clarke, Dr Edward Herring, Dr Peter Kelly, and Dr Pádraic Moran (creator of the new database MIrA).
- Our colleagues in the School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures at NUI Galway.
- Our colleagues in the IRC Laureate-funded project The Irish Foundation of Carolingian Europe (IFCE), led by Dr Immo Warntjes at Trinity College, Dublin.
- Our colleagues in the IRC Laureate-funded Republic of Conscience project, led by Prof. Rióna Ní Fhrighil at NUI Galway.
- The staff of the Moore Institute at NUI Galway, with a particular mention for Prof. Dan Carey and Ms Martha Shaughnessy.
- Dr Jacopo Bisagni's past and present (non-IrCaBriTT) PhD students: Dr Jason O'Rorke, Ms Grace Attwood, Ms Maria Chiara Marzolla, Ms Érin McKinney, Elena Nordio,
- Dr Mark Stansbury (creator of the Earlier Latin Manuscripts database together with Mr David Kelly).
- Prof. Pierre-Yves Lambert (EPHE, Paris).
- Prof. Hervé Le Bihan (Université Rennes 2).
- Mr Jean-Luc Deuffic (editor of Pecia).
- Dr Stefan Hagel (University of Vienna, creator of the Classical Text Editor).
- Dr Marina Ansaldo.
- Mr François Carrel (who designed our lovely logo!).
- Dr Lise Carrel-Bisagni.
Please do not hesitate to send additions and corrections for any section of the website to Dr Jacopo Bisagni, at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter!